International Student August Orientation Program
Orientation Check In/Program Information
- Orientation check-in for International students and registered parents and guests will be held on Friday, August 15 from 2:00 - 4:00 p.m. at the Center for Community (C4C) building, outside on the East Patio.
- The required orientation program begins in this same location at 4:30 p.m. on Friday - the "International Orientation Kick-off" at the Center for Community (C4C) East Patio.
Residence Hall Move-In Information
- Students who have received a residence hall room assignment should move in to their assigned hall on Friday, August 15. Check in with the front desk any time after 9:00 a.m..
Orientation Program Length
- International undergraduate new student orientation begins with the International Orientation Kick-Off event and ends on Thursday, August 21.
- Parent/guest programs are finished at 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday for parents of first-year students and by 6:00 p.m. on Monday for guests of transfer students.
Parent/Guest Orientation Information
- Parents/guests pay a $75 per guest conference fee to attend orientation with their student. Additionally there is a $10 walk-in fee for anyone not pre-registered.
- Registered parents/guests of International students are invited to attend the International Orientation Kick-Off event on Friday, August 15 at 4:30 p.m.
Course Registration Information
- Most new students will register for classes at orientation after meeting with an academic advisor.
- All new Music and Engineering students should register for classes remotely from home, prior to attending the August orientation, on their assigned registration date. To see your date login to mycuinfo.colorado.edu with your CU Login Name and IdentiKey Password.
- Additional information about course registration can be found at the Office of the Registrar website.