International Student January Orientation Program
- International undergraduate orientation begins Sunday, January 5 and goes through Friday, January 10.
Parent/Guest Orientation Information
- Parents/guests pay a $26 conference fee to attend orientation with their student. Additionally there is a $10 walk-in fee for anyone not pre-registered.
- Parents/guests of TRANSFER students attend the conference on Thursday, January 9 with their student.
- Parents/guests of FIRST-YEAR students attend the conference on Wednesday, January 8 with their student.
Course Registration Information
- Transfer students will register for classes on their own after meeting with an academic advisor at orientation.
- First-year students will register for classes at orientation.
- All new music students register for classes remotely from home on their assigned registratation date. To see your date login to mycuinfo.colorado.edu with your CU Login Name and IdentiKey Password.
- Additional information about course registration can be found at the Office of the Registrar website.