International Student January Orientation Program
- Date: Sunday, January 4
- Location: Center for Community (C4C) Building, Room S350, 2249 Willard Loop Drive, Boulder, CO 80309
- Orientation check-in is in this location from 3:00-5:00 pm
- Students with residence hall assignments should check-in at this location between 12:00 - 5:00 pm. They will be escorted to their assigned room.
- Required programs begin with a Pizza Party Kick-Off on Sunday evening from 5:00-7:00 pm in the C4C Building, 3rd Floor Abrams Lounge.
- International undergraduate FIRST-YEAR student orientation begins Sunday, January 4 and goes through Wednesday, January 7. There are required activities on each of these days.
- International undergraduate TRANSFER student orientation begins Sunday, January 4 and goes through Thursday, January 8. There are no required activities scheduled for Wednesday, January 7. This is free time for you.
Parent/Guest Orientation Information
- Parents/guests pay a $26 orientation program fee to attend orientation with their student. Additionally there is a $10 walk-in fee for anyone not pre-registered.
- Parents/guests of FIRST-YEAR students attend the programs January 4 through January 7 with their student.
- Parents/guests of TRANSFER students attend the programs January 4 through January 8 with their student. There are no presentations on January 7.
Course Registration Information
- Transfer students will register for classes on their own after meeting with an academic advisor at orientation.
- First-year students will register for classes at orientation.
- All new music students register for classes remotely from home on their assigned registratation date. To see your date login to mycuinfo.colorado.edu with your CU Login Name and IdentiKey Password.
- Additional information about course registration can be found at the Office of the Registrar website.